Full-Time Resource Coordinator (job opening posted 11-26-19)
The Resource Coordinator is self-motivated, organized, flexible, detailed, and exhibits a high degree of professionalism. The capacity to multitask and problem solve while maintaining a productive office space is crucial to this position.
The Resource Coordinator assists with event planning and provides office support by fielding telephone calls, maintaining and organizing resources, coordinating mailings, responding to emails, helping with data entry, and other duties as assigned. The Resource Coordinator position is full-time (40 hours).
1. Associate Degree (or higher) in related field
2. Two years of office experience preferred
3. Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
4. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic office equipment; experience with database management programs (e.g., Raiser's Edge) highly preferred
5. High level of multitasking and ability to prioritize work assignments
6. Available for occasional out-of-office events and meetings
7. Dependable and comfortable working with diverse group of people
Applicants are asked to read and agree to our Mission Statement before applying. To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time Data Entry Assistant (job opening posted 9-24-19)
We are currently looking for someone to help part-time with data entry.
Excellent computer skills will include: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; Solid understanding of Google Gmail and Drive
Must be detail-oriented
Must have a high level of typing accuracy
Raiser's Edge database particularly desirable, but not required; will train
Applicants are asked to read and agree to our Mission Statement before applying. To apply, send resume and cover letter to attention Data Entry.